Here’s a new Easter carrot cone game to set up in your yard and enjoy with the kids using just a few supplies from Dollar Tree. First, take an orange mini safety cone and hot glue green basket filler to the top. Be extra careful when placing the basket filler on the top of the cone as the glue will be very hot. Allow the glue to dry. Repeat this process with another 3 to 5 safety cones. They are sold in sets of 2 at Dollar Tree.
Next, scatter the “carrot” cones around your yard making a carrot patch. If you want to assign different point values to the carrots, you can write them on the orange safety cone. Use glow-in-the-dark necklaces and bracelets to create a fun ring toss game. Make a tossing line from which players stand and aim the rings. This game is especially fun to play later in the day when the sun is setting and the glow sticks shine brightly!
Shop at Dollar Tree! Here’s what you will need:
2 to 3 packages of orange safety cones, come in a 2 pack
Glow-in-the-dark necklaces and bracelets
Green basket filler
Optional: Permanent marker
Easy step-by-step directions:
- Place the carrot cones that you made into the grass. Scatter them around for a challenge!
- Use a marker to write scoring numbers on the side of each safety cone, if desired.
- Crack and join glow-in-the-dark necklaces and bracelets using the provided connectors. These will be your glowing ring toss circles.
- Establish a line where players will toss from. Take turns tossing the glow stick rings around the carrot cones. Keep score using the point system, if you are using one.
- Have a blast with your Easter carrot cone game, tossing these glowing circles into the evening as they continue to shine brightly.
Looking for more Easter ideas head this way!